I LOVE Estee Lauder’s new Shadow Creme! It’s awesome! It goes on so smooth, and it really does last 15 hours! I tried it yesterday, and when I was taking my makeup off last night, it looked just as amazing as it did when I applied it! Love it! I paired it with the Stay-in-Place Eye Pencil, and it was gorgeous!
I wore the color shown above, which is Sea Mist (and is a limited edition) and it was so beautiful! But there are many other amazing colors to choose from! (See below)
Creme eyeshadow delivers intense color that lasts up to 15 hours and goes on fast.
Long-Wear, Stay-True Color
It’s stay-true color at your fingertips with matte to demi-pearl finishes.
- Creamy formula goes on smoothly, blends easily.
- Seamless coverage won’t crease or fade.
- Can be worn alone or layered under powder eyeshadow
- or all skintypes and ideal for mature skin as it minimizes pulling and tugging of the delicate eyelid.
For all skintypes and ideal for mature skin as it minimizes pulling and tugging of the delicate eyelid.
$17.50 – BUY IT HERE!
Long-wearing eye pencil lines and defines with smooth, even color that looks fresh all day.
Wears for 12 hours. Sets in seconds.
- Lightweight, creamy formula glides on effortlessly.
- Rich, stay-true color won’t feather or bleed.
Double-ended pencil has smudger on one end, color on the other.
Comes in these beautiful colors! Pair it with the shadow, and you can’t go wrong!
$19.00 – BUY IT HERE!