I love Elizabeth Arden’s new Pure Finish Mineral powder makeup! I have tried a lot of mineral powder makeups and they all ended up settling in my pores and it’s simply not pretty. I was skeptical to try another mineral makeup but I was intrigued by the grinder.
I was surprised how great the grinder is, it lets you grind out the perfect amount and keeps your compact from becoming a powdery mess. Even better it never settled in my pores I was able to build the perfect shade on my skin with the puff and it left a flawless finish.
Elizabeth Arden Pure Finish Mineral Powder Foundation SPF 20
New Mineral Makeup from Elizabeth Arden comes in a portable grinder compact. It releases a fresh layer of microlight makeup for each application, allowing you to achieve a look of pure perfection that’s skin brightening, non-drying, and comfortable to wear every time. No waste. No mess. No kidding.
* New fresh ground technology delivers a microlight powder, virtually weightless, that blends perfectly on the skin.
* Takes the mess out of loose powder mineral makeup to control just the amount you need. No more powder everywhere.
* Non-drying. It’s skin brightening and comfortable to wear.
* Smooths imperfections. It doesn’t cake or settle into fine lines.
* Infused with minerals rich with antioxidants, vitamins A, C and E and natural skin smoothers.
* Enriched with sea water complex which contains elements such as calcium and magnesium known to strengthen skin and support natural mineral equilibrium.
* Buildable formula, it’s easy to create your own customized look from light to full coverage, without a made up look.
* Pure, luminous natural finish.
* SPF 20 sun protection. UVA and UVB protection.
* For all skin types. Sensitive skin tested.
* Clinically, dermatologist and allergy tested. Talc free. Fragrance free.
9 shades to choose from