ĒMERGE is a clinically proven natural lip enhancing therapy developed by physicians as an alternative to lip augmentation.
ĒMERGE is designed to moisturize (moisture is essential to collagen production and healthy tissue), soften fine lines and increase lip volume. Its unique conditioning formula can improve elasticity, rebuild resiliency, and reduce feathering. The beauty and depth created by soft, smooth, plumped lips is inspiring.
ĒMERGE features two ingredients, L-Arginine, a semi-essential amino acid, to improve circulation and CoQ10, a vitamin-like substance and antioxidant, to help naturally produce healthier, smoother, younger-looking lips from the inside out.
ĒMERGE provides the perfect canvas for lip color or may be used alone as a premium lip gloss. Simply apply a thin layer of EMERGE to clean, dry lips in the morning, during the day and at bedtime. Visible results can become apparent in just days.
ĒMERGE is pain free and causes no numbness or stinging.Say hello to EMERGE and goodbye to thin, dry, cracked lips!
How It Works
Based on Nobel-Prize winning medicine, EMERGE is a cosmetic lip gloss that works by delivering natural ingredients which penetrate and work to enhance a woman’s lips by stimulating blood flow and circulation to the lips.
ĒMERGE is completely safe and all ingredients are natural. L-Arginine, our featured ingredient, is a semi-essential amino acid which increases vasodilatation allowing more capacity for blood flow resulting in increased circulation. CoQ10 is a naturally occurring enzyme present in every cell of the body. It serves as an important antioxidant in the mitochondria and lipid membranes. Here it protects our cells in their battle against the destructive effects of free radicals and the environment in the aging process. CoQ10 production diminishes with age thus replenishing our lips with this enzyme will help fight signs of aging and enhance firmness and elasticity.
Ēmerge Active Ingredients
- L-Arginine – a semi-essential amino acid for increased vasodilatation
- CoQ10 (ubiquinone) – a vitamin-like substance which serves as an important antioxidant
- d-alpha Tocopherol (Vitamin E) – the most biological antioxidant in humans; it plays a role in healing the skin on our lips
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract – an essential oil and natural preservative
- Camellia Sinesis Leaf (Green Tea) Extract – an antioxidant
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Seed Oil – provides natural emollience (softening) to smooth fine lines and rough textures
- Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter – an excellent nutritional source containing vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants as well as enzymes for circulation
- Castor Seed Oil & Hydrogented Castor Oil – provide natural emollience (softening) to smooth fine lines and rough textures
- Vegetable Glycerin – a valuable natural source ingredient with emollient-like properties which can soften and smooth the skin; it helps the outer epidermis in retaining moisture
- Sorbitol – a humectant (a substance that helps retain moisture) and thickener with a high refractive index for transparent formulation
- Ozokerite Wax – a basis material for high quality lip balm with suitability for a variety of climates
- Acrylates/Palmeth-25 Acrylate Copolymer – a viscosity modifier
- Menthol – the perfect carrier for L-Arginine; the doctors who developed this formula are experts in the field of L-Arginine/Menthol delivery and hold additional patents in this type of science
- Natural Flavors
Clinical Studies and Findings
A physician supervised placebo controlled study was performed on this product to ensure the safety and the efficacy of the formulation. All women using the product experienced an increase in lip size (visible lip vertical length); over 60% of women using the product experienced an increase in lip fullness (volume) and the average increase was over 50%; over 70% of women using the product reported it to be much more moisturizing than other lip glosses.
GO HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION, and where you can buy your own!