Geri Halliwell (Ginger Spice) Better Before, or After?

wenn1886421.jpg

Geri Halliwell recently dyed her hair a dark brown.  What do you think?  Better before, or after?

wenn1886284.jpg

The lighter hair definitely made her look younger, but I like the dark hair.  Makes her look more sophisticated.  :)

PS:  What in the world is with the snow boots?

Comments

Comments

September 30th, 2008 at 1:34 pm

I didn’t know she wrote books for girls.

I think the boots are modeled after the character on the book cover. The ones on the left actually look kind of like Uggs.

October 1st, 2008 at 7:34 am

I really don’t know which look I like better. I think the darker hair brings out her eye color. Such totally different looks on her, maybe it’s the style of hair and clothing that is confusing me?

October 9th, 2008 at 11:13 am

The dark hair makes her look much more like a celeb!

October 12th, 2008 at 7:59 pm

she looks SO much better with brown hair. I think she looks more glamourous and younger and more like a celebrity.. also it brings out her eye colour a lot more. :]

November 10th, 2008 at 5:12 pm

Ya, those boots look a lot like Uggs, but more slouchy…and her jeans are defiantly WAY to big to be worn tucked inside her boots.

December 5th, 2011 at 1:58 am

She actually looks youger with dark hair. But in the picture of the blonde hair, her clothes are more casual, so that’s what makes it so confusing. If she were wearing a little t-shirt with the dark hair, it would be clear that she looks better and younger. I love the new colour, her face looks more like in the spice days!!

January 9th, 2013 at 10:26 am

The woman is gorgeous anyway! good look for her though