“I’ve picked up a few things along the way,” says Leona Lewis (and no wonder – the hair guy at Glamour’s shoot, Sam Knight, had done Kate Moss the day before).
Lewis’ favorite tips!
1. “I used to use bronzer everywhere. But you’re not supposed to do that! Brush it along your temples and under your cheekbones, places that give you that sun-kissed glow!”
2. “Put mascara on with a jaggedy motion; it separates your lashes.”
3. “Moisturize your hair. I do a treatment once a week, usually Kiehl’s olive oil conditioner.”
4. Test lipstick on the palm of your hand rather than the back; your palm is closer to your face’s skin tone.”
Try it at home! Pick up Leona’s favorite conditioner, Kiehl’s Olive Fruit Oil Nourishing Conditioner!
- With Avocado Oil, Lemon Extract, and Olive Fruit Oil
- For dehydrated, damaged hair
- Inspired by traditional home recipes
- Helps rebuild hair’s strength and elasticity
- Not tested on animals
Formulated for dehydrated, under-nourished, and damaged hair, this lightweight, easily-rinsed conditioner deeply moisturizes and restores a healthy look to hair. Utilizing the latest in haircare science, our formula contains molecules which mimic natural oils that coat healthy hair. We blended enriching Avocado Oil, Lemon Extract, and Olive Fruit Oil–inspired by traditional home recipes–to help rebuild hair’s strength and elasticity, and lock in moisture. Gentle, yet luxurious, our formula detangles hair, leaving it silky-smooth and shiny without weighing hair down. Ideal for hair weakened by overexposure to sun, chemical-processing, or excessive heat styling.
BUY IT HERE!