This summer, Kiehl’s Since 1851 helps its customers stock up on more than just sun care—we’re going to keep them stocked in summer beach reads!
From June 24 through Labor Day, customers can visit their nearest Kiehl’s freestanding store, drop off a well-read favorite and pick up a new title. Customers who purchase a Kiehl’s sun preparation will also receive a Limited Edition “Safer Fun in the Sun” bookmark, to further remind them of the importance of sun protection.
At Kiehl’s, we hold firm in the knowledge that the regular use of a broad-spectrum sunscreen is a vital aspect of any daily skincare regimen and the key to healthy, protected skin. We strongly recommend the consistent use of sunscreens for the face, eye area and body on a daily basis throughout the year, even on cloudy, seemingly “sunless” days. Because summer days are the longest of the year, and there’s greater interest on outdoor activities, it’s even more important that the face and body be fully protected.
Please visit Kiehls.com to see our full range of sun-protection formulas for men, women and children (http://www.kiehls.com/_us/_en/sun/index.aspx), particularly the following formulas:
- UV Protective Everyday Facial Moisturizing Sunscreen Cream SPF 15 uses Mexoryl SX to offer the face broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection from the sun.
- UV Protective Suncare Sunscreen Cream For Face and Body SPF 20 also uses Mexoryl SX for broad-spectrum protection; water-resistant after 40 minutes of water activity.
- Vital Sun Protection offers very waterproof formulas with specific products for children’s sensitive skin.
- Ultra Facial Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15 features lightweight color coverage with SPF protection, perfect for every day.
- Facial Fuel SPF 15-daily SPF protection, formulated with men in mind.
- Lip Balm SPF 15-available clear, and in tinted formulas.
And, if you MUST wear a tan:
Sun-Free Self Tanning Formula-lightweight formula dries in 1 hour. (Still wear your sunscreen!)