Here are some weird hair tips – People Magazine swears actually works!
- Texturize with Ivory soap: Lather and run your fingers through the ends for instant pieceiness, says Babaii.
- Shampoo with Palmolive: “It will soften red or brunette hair color that has gone too bright or dark,” says O’Connor.
- Blot away grease: “Pat blotting papers on roots to soak up the oil,” says Babaii.
- Tame with Chapstick: “I put a little in my palm and smooth it over baby hairs,” says McMillan.
- Spray deodorant to create volume: “You get a massive amount of lift” if you spritz natural deodorant on the roots, says Babaii.
That picture has nothing to do with anything…but I typed “frizzy hair” in Google, and this lovely family popped up. I think it’s great! 🙂