Must have mascara!

CoverGirl’s Lash Blast mascara is topping a lot of makeup must have lists. Oprah herself just endorsed it as one of her Summer Must Haves. Have you tried this mascara, what was your opinion? I have used other CoverGirl mascaras and loved them I can’t wait to try lash Blast.

CoverGirl Lash Blast

The biggest brush ever from CoverGirl, for a blast of lush, volumized lashes!

Lash Blast’s volume-boosting formula and patent-pending brush are designed to max out each and every lash leaving you with the ultimate big lash look.

* Ophthalmologically Tested
* Hypoallergenic & suitable for contact lens wearers

$7.65 CoverGirl Lash Blast

May 19th, 2008 at 9:18 am

I got this mascara back in January and it is my new favorite. Being mascara is my favorite beauty product, I have tried just about every brand out there. And i have to say this is the best!!! I was a lover of MAC’s Prolash, but this is even better!!

May 19th, 2008 at 10:24 am

I love this mascara! Does not clump and allows you to build and build for super thick lashes. I have a tendency to buy way too many mascaras, even the really expensive ones(hello fiberwig, not a favorite) and this is definitely a favorite. Worth every penny.

May 19th, 2008 at 12:48 pm

i bought this and love it it doesn’t clump or flake

May 20th, 2008 at 8:00 am

I love this more than DiorShow! I just got the purple tube, Lash Exact which has a thinner brush, so I can get my bottom eye lashes better. I recommend LashBlast to everyone now. AND, I love the price!

May 20th, 2008 at 8:34 am

I agree. I love it! I thought it would be like every other one I’ve tried and initially I kept wiping off the brush before applying. Don’t do that! It’s perfect right out of the tube!

May 20th, 2008 at 2:50 pm

I really like this mascara, actually… Even though the applicator is HUGE, the formula doesn’t clump much at all. Additionally, the lashes are really nicely separated. I haven’t REALLY put the “waterproof” label to the test, but it does stay put all day!

May 24th, 2008 at 7:24 pm

I just purchased my second tube of this mascara. I love it and do not want to run out! I have used Lancome for longer than I care to remember and this has replaced my beloved Definicils.