Need a Magic Wand?

magic-mascara.jpg

This seems almost gimmicky to me, it could be really cool or just a big pain that sits unused in the makeup drawer. Has anyone tried this that can give us a head up?

Bare Escentuals® ‘Magic Wand’ Brushless Mascara

The unique design of Magic Wand Brushless Mascara™ allows you to individually coat each lash one at a time from every imaginable angle for fuller, longer-looking lashes. It also works like magic when layered over your favorite mascara for added volume. The overall effect is like wearing false eyelashes.

$15.00 Bare Escentuals Magic Wand Brushless Mascara

Comments

Comments

March 13th, 2008 at 7:54 am

Sounds like it would take forever, one lash at a time?? There are reviews for it on make up alley, and they are not good.

March 13th, 2008 at 8:57 am

That was my thought it would be a total pain to do your eyelashes that way, there is a reason every other brand uses a mascara wand with a brush.

March 13th, 2008 at 9:28 am

I’ve tried a wand exactly like that. It’s great for adding a little depth to the bottom lashes and make them look very pretty. But overall it’s mediocre for the top lashed. Stick to the brush girls!

March 17th, 2008 at 1:26 pm

You don’t actually do one lash at a time. You hold the wand up to your lashes and blink. There is a slight learning curve involved. But, once you get the hang of it (2-3 times, for me,) you will LOVE this mascara. The only problem for me is with a new tube – be prepared for spider eyes the first time if you aren’t careful.

March 17th, 2008 at 7:48 pm

I wanted to like this, but it was terrible. It was difficult to apply and made every lash tacky and stick together. What a waste.

March 31st, 2008 at 4:50 pm

I have this and use it every day. I really like it, but it may be because i have naturally longer lashes. I definetly don’t do one last at a time. It takes me 30 seconds to put it on. I just apply it like normal mascara, just do more blinking. Really love this mascara.