What do we think of Natalie’s lavender lips?

47140_natalie1_122_1160lo1.jpg

Here is Natalie Portman at the 22nd annual American Cinematheque Awards on Friday.  What do we think of her lipstick? I’m not a huge fan of light lipstick, so maybe it’s just me…but I’m not diggin it. What do you guys think?

47140_natalie1_122_1160lo.jpg

If you like this shade, I found the perfect lipstick for you!  Try MAC’s McQueen Lipstick in Masque. It’s more of a pink color, but it’s the same idea…

mcqueen.jpg

McQueen Lipstick: The two Lipstick shades used by M·A·C artists to create the look of Alexander McQueen Fall ’07. Pale yet intensely rich with pearled finishes. Leaving no doubt of their inspiration, the outer casing bears the marque of the collection’s logo. Limited edition.

$14.00 – BUY IT HERE

Comments

Comments

October 15th, 2007 at 12:47 pm

This particular tint makes her lips look like she’s a corpse or something! I’m also not too fond of her fake smile.

October 15th, 2007 at 12:59 pm

not a good color

October 15th, 2007 at 1:59 pm

Oh no no no! I’m hoping it was just the camera flash that made it look this bad. There’s far too much white/grey in that colour. I think a more vibrant, sheer gloss would have been better if she wanted to do a lavender lip.

October 15th, 2007 at 2:19 pm

Oh no.. I completely agree that this is too pale and grey, especially for her skin tone. Her lips look chapped and she looks like death. I just bought MAC’s Masque, but I don’t think that it’s going to make me look like that (I hope!). It’s more pinky so I’m thinking mod, not corpse. :)

October 16th, 2007 at 7:19 pm

oh gosh she looks like death warmed over!

She’s normally such a pretty girl but this is a huge don’t! Her entire look appears somewhat unpolished. I’m so used to seeing her looking fresh and pink cheeked. Even her eyebrows appear ungroomed!

ugh!

October 18th, 2007 at 1:41 am

i think the lipstick makes her look like a zombie…
but she is pretty!

October 21st, 2007 at 11:58 am

not too happy with it…. at all

November 1st, 2007 at 6:05 pm

People magazine and BellaSugar is saying this look was all done with Chanel makeup. I have olivish skin, it’s really difficult to find a light pink that looks good on me too.