For the October 2007 issue of InStyle Magazine Katherine Heigl took photos with her natural blonde hair and with a brunette wig. Which hair color do you like best on Katherine? I love her blonde hair but I think she looks exotic with the darker hair I just wasn’t in love with the wig they chose.
Blonde or Brunette Katherine has become the girl to watch on the red carpet, she wears amazing gowns and has flawless makeup. If you want to copy her Emmy Red Carpet Look here are the products her makeup artist used to get her camera ready.
Chanel makeup artist Monika Blunder set out to create a look inspired by “Old Hollywood Glamour with a modern twist.” She used:
- Face Vitallumière Satin Smoothing Fluid Makeup SPF 15 in Shell
- Pro Lumière Professional Finish Concealer in Light
- Soft Touch Pressed Powder in Pêche Tendre
- Powder Blush in Narcisse and Nude
- Fluid Iridescent Eyeshadow in Sand
- Silky Eyeshadow Duo in Dessert-Rose
- Waterproof Long Lasting Eyeliner in Ebène along the top lash line
- Inimitable Mascara in Noir along the top and Bronze on bottom lashes
- Soft Touch Eyeshadow in Cinnamon blended along lower lashes
- Precision Lip Definer in Red
- Rouge Allure Satin Finish Lipstick in Lover