Jennifer Connelly has always had strong, beautiful brows! Here she is at the premiere of her new movie “Reservation Road” at the Toronto Film Festival, September 13th.
- Your eyebrows add strength and definition to your face. Well groomed eyebrows enhance your beauty.
- You should pluck eyebrows before bedtime so any redness will disappear overnight. In shaping your eyebrows use your facial features.
- Use a pair of slant edge tweezers which grip hairs easily. Comb hairs one way and then the other to remove loose hairs.
- You should pluck hairs between the brows and any stragglers. Never remove the hairs from above your eyebrows.
- Pluck each hair individually close to the root. Work in the direction of the growth.
- Always avoid over plucking. In defining your eyebrows choose a shade similar to your natural hair colour.
- When using a pencil you should apply in small, feathered strokes. Starting at the inner corner work outwards.
- Blend the colour with a brush. To tame stray hairs just use hair gel and comb through to neaten.
Need some good eyebrow products? Check out these few – you’re bound to find one you like!
ModelCo: Use to tame unruly eyebrows.
Perfect Brow Pencil: Use to fill in brows, and create a beautiful arch!
bareEssential Brow Kit: 3 Piece kit is everything you need to acheive perfect brows!