Gwen Stefani’s L.A.M.B. Perfume Ad

Have any of you smelled this perfume yet?  I haven’t, but from one person I know that HAS smelled it, she said it really stinks.

If you’ve tried it, let us know!

Comments

Comments

September 8th, 2007 at 9:08 pm

I got a sample of it in a magazine. I sort of like it, but I don’t think I’d wear it – I didn’t even put on the sample! My friend loves it. The print ad for it is cool cause it opens out, with a giant Gwen in the center.

September 8th, 2007 at 9:57 pm

I actually purchased it even though when I received a sample in a magazine I didn’t like it to much. Big mistake! I returned it right away. Should have gone with my first instinct-it stinks!!!!!

September 8th, 2007 at 10:35 pm

Believe it our not, you are better off buying Benefit’s Maybe Baby fragrance because Gwen’s L a L.A.M.B fragrance smells just like it. Well actually Maybe Baby smells better and the big plus is that it’s also cheaper than L.A.M.B.

September 10th, 2007 at 1:00 am

Christians mom- i LOVE mabey Baby. I hardly every wear it but when i do i get more compliments then anything else i wear which is weird because it is so light.

September 10th, 2007 at 2:00 pm

I THINK THE PURFUME WAS QUITE NICE…..I COULD SMELL IT ALL DAY.

September 11th, 2007 at 6:39 pm

I gave it a quick sniff at the store and I didn’t mind it. I have a sensitive nose so I don’t wear any perfumes but every so often I find one I’d consider – I like this one if used in moderation.

September 14th, 2007 at 9:47 pm

smells terrible…the bottle is ugly..but i love gwen

September 27th, 2007 at 12:14 am

I think Gwene’s LAMB perfume smells FANTASTIC and it has become my most favorite scent!

January 25th, 2008 at 7:59 am

Smells EXACTLY like Maybe Baby, which I already have. Maybe Baby is such a distinct fragrance that I instantly recognised this copy. What a rip off. Benefit’s bottle is a lot nicer too.