shu uemura ‘Pleasure of Japanese Bath’
Shu Uemura reintroduces this collection of iconic Japanese bath oils, originally launched over a decade ago. Featuring a unique oil formula that leaves skin soft and hydrated, Pleasure of Japanese Bath is Shu Uemura’s expression of the Japanese bath tradition—a focus on purification, well-being and sensuous pleasure.
Available in four traditional Japanese fragrances, each inspired by nature.
* Sakura (Cherry Blossom) symbolizes the joy of the coming of spring.
* Shobu (Japanese Iris) imparts a feeling of vigor and energy.
* Hinoku (Japanese Cypress) is traditionally used in Japanese temples for relaxation.
* Yuzu (Japanese Citron) is used on winter days to warm the body and soothe dry skin.
* How to use: Add one capful to a full bath and swirl around to emulsify.
* 6.76 oz.
$40.00 BUY IT HERE.