Best smelling conditioner and it works!

hello-hydration.jpg

I carry small travel bottles of Hello Hydration whenever I go out of town. I love how smooth and untangled it leaves my hair. But I think the scent is the best part even at the end of the day I can smell the coconut!

Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Moisturizing Conditioner

With a Fusion of Orchid & Coconut Milk
Let me soak it to you

I’m deliciously hydrating. Give your hair a drink.

I say you can never get too much of a good thing. So say “hello” to a deep dousing of lush hydration with my rich formula fused with orchids & coconut milk. Drink up and replenish your hair’s much needed moisture. It’s time to be reunited with manageable, silky, smooth hair.

$3.59 BUY IT HERE.

Comments

Comments

July 2nd, 2007 at 12:02 pm

I use the volumizing shampoo/conditioner (orange bottle) and it is amazing. I have never had a product work so great on my hair…and it smells amazing!

July 2nd, 2007 at 2:14 pm

Herbal Essences just will not work on my hair..all their stuff make my hair so frizzy! It does smell really good though!

July 2nd, 2007 at 2:57 pm

yeah i agree with the comment before mines..the smell is fantastic, but the product itself is “eehhhh”

July 2nd, 2007 at 5:08 pm

ok, i totally disagree. I hate the smell of this stuff! I like the way the other herbal escensses smell, just not this one. The product isnt the greatest wither, but what can you expect for 3$

July 2nd, 2007 at 8:47 pm

I absolutely love the whole line. I have in-between hair that can get really straight, or really wavy. I use both the “totally twisted” line (purple bottle), and the “get it straight” line (pink bottle). The pink fragrance is my favorite. in the curly (purple) line, I use the shampoo, conditioner, and mousse. It does not dry out hair.
In the winter when my hair is dry, I used the “hello hydration” line (blue bottle).
I am so happy to have found a great and INEXPENSIVE product line that actually works and smells good.

July 3rd, 2007 at 1:12 am

I love this whole line, as well. Great for my hair, and I like the smell.

July 5th, 2007 at 4:08 pm

I used the Degunkify Shampoo and the Hello Hydration Conditioner today and my hair is really soft! I got it for the days I swim because the water dries out my hair.